Sunday, November 27, 2016

His Inner Moana




Dear Hagen,

A few days, I took you and Laney to see the new Disney movie "Moana." You sat in my lap for most of the movie, and absorbed every frame of the film without squirming or wiggling; you LOVED it. I thought it was scary as hell, and at one point, I covered your eyes, thinking you must be terrified, but you hollered out, "I WANT TO SEE!" On the way home, you asked me to play your favorite song from the movie, so I downloaded it and we listened to it on repeat.

The next morning, I buzzed off your hair in exchange for a lollipop. We do this fairly often, because you don't like it when your hair doesn't lay perfectly flat. Speaking of, we were getting ready to leave for dinner once, and I heard you say, "My belly's big. My hair is flat. I look GOOD." Not really sure where you got those beauty standards, but okay. I finished buzzing your hair and helped you out of your clothes so I could take them outside and shake out the hair.

When I came back in, I heard "Moana" music blasting (Thanks, DJ Laney), and when I looked up the stairs....I witnessed this:



AloHA HA HA HA HA.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment