Friday, September 24, 2010

Play That Funky Music, White Girl

Dear Laney,

As you may have noticed, September has been a very busy month around our household. Of the 30 days in the month of September, we will have had a guest here on 22 of them. In case I haven't asked these guests this before: WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE IN FEBRUARY??

Anyhoo, we're a little busy today because Peg Peg is coming tomorrow, I have to get some work done, and we need to clean the house enough that it no longer looks like it has been invaded by an army of other family, friends and infants. Thanks to Gus and Ella for clearing up that macaroni and cheese incident, by the way. Mucho helpful.

But you know what I love about you, Laney? Even in the throes of all this chaos, you're able to pick up a plum and lay down the boogie:


Party on, sweet girl.

Love,
Mom

P.S. I'm not sure if Brian bought you this toy, or if he was just there when I bought it for you, but either way: I blame Brian.

1 comment:

  1. I will send a drum kit next. She's much more of a percussionist, I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete