Monday, September 1, 2014

Laney Is My Co-Pilot


Dear Laney,

Your dad thought it would be fun to take you along this afternoon when he went flying. 


He said you loved it, and spent most of your time asking if you could fly the plane yourself. Your dad said, "I told her she could have the controls, but when I needed them back, she had to give them to me. And she did!" Me: "Don't tell me stuff like that."


He said that the only time you were unhappy was when you asked if you could land the plane yourself, and he had to say, "Not this time, Pumpkin."  Aviation Tip #1: If your co-pilot goes by the call sign "Pumpkin," they are not to be trusted. Goes double when they go by "Pumpkin" and their feet are a yard away from reaching the pedals.


Nice job, Amelia Earhart. 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment