Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sledding


Hey y'all,

It's getting cold here, as it's been known to do in Montana in December. 

Subaru window, 8:00am

On the plus side, the snow means we're able to go sledding with friends. Or at least Laney is. Hagen would prefer to say, "Ooh, is too cold, mama. 'et's stay here." I told my mother that she and Hagen are going to be perfect companions when she comes to visit later this month, because he's all in favor of jacking the heat up to 80 and watching hours of HGTV from under a blanket on the couch.

Laney and I met some friends at the sledding hill last weekend, and no sooner had we gotten there than this precious little dude moseyed over to me to ask, "Where's my 'est frien' Hagen?" 


A heart-melter of a moment, for sure. I had to tell little Finley that Hagen prefers not to go outside when the temperature dips below 60. Then there's Laney, who doesn't believe in wearing a coat, because it'll just make her sweat more.
 


Going for the Gold

We had been watching a hot air balloon in the sky all morning, and as we kept sledding, the balloon kept getting closer and closer.


It finally landed in the field right next to the sledding hill, which is a very cool random thing to see on a Saturday. 


When we got home, I told Hagen, "Finley asked about you today and wanted to know where you were." Hagen said, "Yeah...he miss me." Must be tough to be so popular. 

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment