Friday, April 15, 2016

Flat Jacob


Hey y'all -

Have you ever heard of Flat Stanley? It's an activity some elementary students do around the country; you mail off a flat (paper) version of yourself to friends or family members, and they report back on the adventures they had with Stanley. It's a cute way for kids to learn about far-flung cities.

A few months ago, we got a Flat Stanley in the mail from my newest and youngest cousin, Jacob, because we live in such a (comparatively) exotic location. Our job was to take Flat Jacob with us whenever we went anywhere interesting and then mail him back a few months later.

Here's how our project for Miss Fuller's class at Coosada Elementary School in Millbrook, AL turned out:















Sure, I've already blogged about a lot of this stuff, and I'm basically recycling content here, but I think Flat Jacob's two costume changes (costume changes, y'all!) give me a pass.

We'd better get an A.

Love,
Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment