Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Superdad.


Dear Thor,

Something about your birthday coming so close after Hagen's birth has put me in the mood for a little father-and-son retrospective video. Also, I forgot to buy you a birthday card, so I'm hoping this video helps me win back some of the Good Wife Points I lost today. I will cover the rest of the deficit with corned beef and beer.


I promise that next year on your birthday, when you do the math in your head and then announce how old you are, I won't say, "Good God! REALLY?!?" and then spend the rest of the afternoon referring to myself as a trophy wife. It's the least I can do for the father of my children.

We're so lucky to have you on this day and every other. No matter how old you are.

Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment