Thursday, December 19, 2013

MEE MOW!!!


Dear Hagen,

I thought I was done talking about our vacation, but then I realized that I had forgotten to mention what might have been my favorite moment of the whole two weeks.

All over the Disney parks, there are characters you can meet - pretty much any person or animal you've ever seen in a Disney movie is represented. But Laney decided after the princess meet-n-greet that she didn't want to see anyone else. Still, when we got to Epcot, I suggested we all go meet Mickey and Minnie. You've been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse lately, and I wanted to see what you'd make of Mickey in person.

Laney hung back behind Dad's legs, but you charged ahead and when we rounded the corner and saw Mickey...

MEE MOW! MEE MOW!


You bypassed the other folks waiting to see Mickey Mouse (aka Mee Mow), and ran straight to that big mouse to give him a hug. We had to pull you back in line, and Mickey shrugged an apology to the family we'd cut in front of, and then we waited patiently 'til it was officially our turn:


You were equally excited to meet Minnie and Goofy.



You're just so darn cool sometimes*.

Love,
Mom

* Okay, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment