Friday, October 7, 2016

Ringing Endorsement


Dear Laney,

You were your class's first Celebrity Student of the year. This is either because you're genuinely a rockstar kid, or maybe someone at the school district reads my blog. I went to the assembly this afternoon, and this is what your teacher said about you (transcribed below, because it's hard to hear in a gym) -



It's Laney

So this is Laney and she's a super 2nd grader. She follows the 4 B's*. She is probably one of the most helpful kids that I have ever met. If you ever need anything, you can always ask Laney and she'll help you out. She's very nice. She works hard. She also coincidentally wants to be a vet when she grows up. She said that she enjoys playing and she likes playing on things that spin. Her peers describe her as friendly. She has lots of friends because she's such a nice girl. 

(and then I quit recording so I could clap, 'cause I was so darn proud.)

Love,
Mom

* The "4B's" are: Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment