Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Best $18 Ever Spent In The History of Humanity

Dear Laney,

I know I've mentioned Violet on this blog a few times before, but only this week have I come to appreciate her for the entertainer she truly is. My love for Violet knows no bounds, and if she has a fan club I would like my membership mailed to me stat.

We've programmed Violet to say your name. Each of her paws plays a different activity - happy music, games, bedtime music, etc. You have learned to squeeze her paws and fast-forward through her song library, listening to only the first 3 seconds of each tune. Watching you play with Violet is a lot like watching Peg Peg work a TV remote. In both cases, I want to yell, "JUST PICK SOMETHING!!"

This morning, you woke up at 7am, then played with Violet in your crib for an hour. AN HOUR. Which is like a day and a half in Laney time. Your dad and I sat downstairs and listened to:

"Hello, Laney."
"Wanna Play?"
"Twinkle twin-"
"Snuggle up!"
"Twinkle twin-"
"Guess what I am! Quack Qua-"
Hello, Laney"

God bless you, Violet.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment