Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Have No Follow-Up Questions


Dear Laney,

Your great-grandfather Ron, your great-aunt Nancy and your Grandma Sue all arrived this afternoon for a five-day vacation at our little piece of mountain heaven. Because I am such an excellent hostess, I dropped you like a hot potato into your Grandma's lap and hit the door running as soon as they got here. You see, I hadn't had a haircut in over a year, and your Tetz relatives offered to watch you while I met Brynn for an afternoon of beauty.

Apparently, you did not feel like taking a nap while I was gone, so Sue and Nancy walked you around in your stroller until you fell asleep, then propped you up in the kitchen to finish your nap (with a little help from my spatula drawer).



I found these pictures on my camera today. Now, this is not how we normally do things, but my hair turned out great, I enjoyed a nice night on the town with your aunt and uncle, and I don't blame Sue and Nancy for fighting back against your anti-nap tyranny the only way they knew how.

Applause all around.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment