Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today's Important Lessons


Dear Laney,

Here are some things we discovered today:

1) The Children's Museum defines "toddler" in re: its Toddler Play Group as "kids who are obviously in the second grade and can probably write in cursive." I know, I know. I need to get over my personal aversion to the museum, since you love it so much. I will probably feel the same way when you insist on blasting the latest single from the Hannah Montana of 2023.

2) Your mom doesn't have infinite purchasing power, and has very few liquid assets:


I know. I'm as shocked as you are.

3) Chocolate is divine....


4) ...until there's no more left on the plate. And depression sets in.


We should probably keep this chocolate thing to ourselves because you're in no way supposed to be eating it. I won't tell Dr. Hoover if you won't. And if she asks us point blank at your next appointment, we'll look at each other and pretend we no speaka tha English.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment