Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black Friday Art Sale


Dear Laney,

You've taken a serious, bordering on obsessive, interest in painting lately. I keep the door of the fridge covered in blank paper, and when the impulse strikes, you open your case of Crayola watercolors and go to it. It is not unusual for you to go through a case a day. I know that Walmart is single-handedly killing the "little man," stomping on women's rights and is probably responsible for untold human rights violations in China. Still, I want to thank them for offering the 8-color palette of Crayola watercolors for 97 cents, since I have to buy at least three of 'em a week.

You're creating so many works of art that I have them coming out of my ears. While I think each one is a masterpiece, I can only hang on to so many...

So, "Letters to Laney" is announcing its first annual pre-Black Friday Art Sale. Attention kinfolk! Are you looking for that certain something to accentuate your kitchen decor? Need a little something kicky hanging in your office? Well, choose your favorite(s) below, and I'll put them in the mail to you post haste. First come, first served. Send me an e-mail or leave your picks in the comments below and consider it done.


#1


#2 (SOLD to Peggy Spjut)


#3 (SOLD to Peg Peg)


#4


#5


#6 (SOLD to Granny Jack)


#7 (SOLD to Tex)


#8

#9 (SOLD to Connie Mercer)


#10



NOTE: Even if you ignore this offer, a painting will be chosen for you, and you will receive it in the mail against your will. Seriously, we're at maximum capacity here.

Love,
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment