Sunday, April 18, 2010

24 Solid Hours of Good Mood

Dear Laney,

When I said you'd been doing the patented Laney Chicken Flap Happy Dance all day long, here's some proof:




It helps that Amy is willing to do anything to get you to laugh, including putting your undies on her head.


But this clip is officially the hardest you have laughed - ever. For anyone watching, I highly recommend cranking up the speakers on your computer. It's totally worth it. I just happened to have my laptop open when this happened, so I used my webcam to catch it (that's why it's so dark and grainy).

You had been playing with a plastic fish, and Amy put the fish in the back of a plastic truck and said "Bye bye Fishie!" and then pushed the truck. And THAT - apparently - was the funniest thing you had ever seen.


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment