Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reader Request


Dear Laney,

We got an e-mail request from a loyal blog reader in Vienna, Georgia, who suggested that if I fed you Spaghettios, it would be hilarious. Hysterical, even. He suggests this, because he knows he wouldn't have to be the one to take you in the backyard and hose you down after. But we like to keep our loyal readers happy - all 7 of them - so off to the store we went last week, intent on buying you Spaghettios.

Until I read the back of the label.

Ugh, I just didn't have it in me to feed you a heapin' helpin' of corn syrup and 28 other ingredients I had never heard of.

But to (hopefully) placate Mr. Mercer of south Georgia, behold! Laney's first pasta with meat sauce and spinach!




Love,
Mom

P.S. Nope, that's not an earring in your left ear - it's spinach.

1 comment: