Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Wrap-Up Part 2: Grandmas, Avert Your Eyes


Dear Laney,

Your dad recently described you - with a great big grin on his face - as an "adrenaline junkie."

He told me you could do this, but I didn't believe it until I saw it for myself this weekend. I thought about shooting video of it, but figured that seeing it in motion might be too much for your assorted grandmothers. After all, some of them already have iffy blood pressure.

STEP ONE: Climb up the side of your play fortress, completely unassisted.


STEP TWO: Stand on the top platform, and applaud yourself.


STEP THREE: Slide, baby slide.


What cracks me up is when you get off the slide, you look at me and sign "More!" while hollering "MOH!" ...as if I had anything to do with what just happened.

Heck, it's free and I don't have to get off this patio chair. Knock yourself out.*

Love,
Mom

* Not literally, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment