Friday, January 13, 2012

A Short Lesson On Miracles


My dear offspring,

There are some kooks in this world who think the burn pattern on their morning toast resembles the face of Jesus, and they declare this a miracle. An ebay-ready miracle.
This is not a char-grilled miracle for a number of reasons. 1) Some snarky genius has actually invented the Daily Bread Toaster, which will toast Jesus' image right on your white or wheat every single morning.


and 2) I've recently learned that A REAL miracle is getting both of your children to sleep at the same time.


Glory glory!

In related semi-miraculous news, Laney insists on holding Hagen's hand every time we're in the car together, which seems just fine with him. When we're all together, there is no crying coming from the backseat.



Hallelujah!

Although water-into-wine is certainly a more marketable miracle, I'll take my little blessings wherever I can get 'em.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment