Thursday, August 29, 2013

Keep Your Arms and Legs Inside The Ride At All Times





Laney: I'm pushing him so you can work.

Mom: Oh, how - so you're babysitting, really?

Laney: Yeah. And I can push the baby SUPER high.

Mom: Well I don't want him to go SUPER high.

Laney: When he grows up, he can go super high without pushing. Did you know that?

Mom: I didn't know that.

Laney: Go, Hagen! Right now, when he's a baby, he needs some help pushing.

Mom: Yeah.

Laney: And now that we have a swing, I don't need help pushing, because I just turned four, right?

Mom: Do you think Hagen is dizzy?

Laney: No. (looks in swing) Hagen, are you dizzy? Are you dizzy?

Mom: What did he say?

Laney: Hagen, are you dizzy? No? He says he's not.

And that's when I had to put down the camera to save Hagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment