Monday, September 30, 2013

School Pictures


Hey y'all -

Everyone has heard a version of a story from a (typically male) friend or relative that goes something like this: "My daddy caught me smoking a cigarette one time, so he hauled me out to the barn with a whole carton of cigarettes and said, 'You think you want to smoke? Then you can smoke the whole carton.' And I smoked about 6 of 'em, and then I puked and never touched another cigarette."

Having never smoked a cigarette in my life, I didn't think I'd ever be able to relate to that story. And then I took a picture of every one of the 192 kids who attend your school over five days and 20+ hours of school photo sessions, arriving every day at 6:45am. because we learned that by 9am, nap time was setting in and everybody was ornery.


...and now it's going to be a while before I touch a camera again. By day 5, I was definitely feeling like a combination of these outtakes:


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment