Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Big Questions





Dear Laney,

You seem to have a lot on your mind today. I'm sure you spend a lot of time pondering things like, "Why do my gums hurt all the time?" "Why doesn't Mom let me chew on my books instead of read them?" "Why do they insist on changing my diaper when it's perfectly FINE how it is?" "I only see 49 toys down here. Where are the rest of them? You know, the cool ones?" and "Why do I have to take a nap when I'm so obviously NOT TIRED??? DID YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE???!!!?? I'M NOT TI - Zzzzzz..."

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you let the poor child chew on her books? Are they poisonous?

    Why so many un-cool toys?

    Why are you holding back on the cool toys?

    There's no need to build character in a 7 month old.

    And perhaps you could add "unrelated lunatic" to one of our choices when posting. I'd feel better, at least.

    Clay

    ReplyDelete