Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Virginia's Crawling 101

Dear Laney,

Today, I got my teeth cleaned. I promise to be vigilant about your dental hygiene so you never have to live through an afternoon like the one I just had. I might have to "take to my bed," as your grandmother Peg Peg is fond of saying. She especially likes to combine taking to her bed with watching figure skating, which I've never understood.

After the dentist, we stopped by Virginia and Mollie's house to say hello. Mollie is crawling like it's her job. Miss Virginia tried to show you some moves to help you get started, but I think you're lacking mostly in the motivation department.We should have scattered some chips on the rug.





Eh, as long as you're going to be unmotivated, you might as well look mahvelous.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love your hat Laney. You look verrrry Parisian.

    ReplyDelete