Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today, You Have A Cold


Dear Laney,

It took almost seven months, but today you're having your first semi-illness. You're congested and have a runny nose. All day long, we've been hanging out upstairs with the heater and humidifier running full blast. It may look like Montana, but it feels like South Georgia.

My friend Will called today and asked about you - he wanted to know if you were still able to eat when you don't feel good. Oh, yes. There has been no change to your enthusiastic eating schedule. Not being able to breathe doesn't seem to slow your banana intake. You get this from me; I have often said that my stomach is a mighty fortress. Actually, I said that when I was eating a piece of pizza while in labor with you.

I hope you feel better soon!

Love,
Mom

P.S. If you're all grown up and you're looking at this picture wondering, "Is my shirt on backwards?" allow me to point you in the direction of your dad.


1 comment:

  1. Thor will need to write a separate post at some point in her pre-teen years about how to "slow your banana intake." -- Brian

    ReplyDelete