Friday, March 12, 2010

Can You IMAGINE?



Dear Laney,

Every once in a while, (usually for about 10 minutes around 6pm) I find that being a mother to a six month old is completely overwhelming.

The other day, you and I were playing around with the photo settings on my webcam, and created this image. As soon as I saw it, it gave me heart palpitations. Next time I think you're more than I can handle, I'm going to think about this photo and how easy I have it (comparatively).

Love,
Mom

P.S. This was the same day we decided to try on some of your barrettes:


You don't seem to like the overall effect. Maybe you agree with your grandmother Peg Peg who's always telling me that I need to keep proportion in mind when it comes to your hair accessories (which is her nice way of saying when I put small bows in your hair, it makes your head look big). She's always pushing for a BIG BOW.

Or maybe you just don't like that I took the pink one.




1 comment:

  1. i'm more concerned about the weird double pronged neck thing than you having 2 kids. that i could live with, the neck, not til you're elderly.

    ReplyDelete