Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dispatches From Day Care


Dear Laney,

Today, Tracy forwarded me some pictures she's taken of you at school.

True story: Last Sunday, you were in a super grumpy mood in your car seat as we headed into town for breakfast. I said, "I don't know why you're grumpy. We're not taking you to school." You clapped and squealed "'Cool! 'Cool!" So apparently, that's exactly why you were grumpy. "What kind of world are we living in," I thought, "when Cracker Barrel is less exciting than day care?" And then I saw the pictures.




Looking at these pictures, I think I'm going to enroll myself at your school. It looks like a constant party - Cookies. Crazy hats. Kooky songs about the letter "M."

Heck, throw in Liza Minnelli and it's Studio 54.*

Love,
Mom

* Not really. And don't google it.



1 comment: