Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sending Tracy To Atlanta


Dear Laney,

Every year in Atlanta, there's a hair styling competition called "The Bonner Brothers International Hair Show." Stylists compete to create the most amazing hairstyles while performing equally amazing floor shows. I learned about it by watching this pretty funny documentary once.


It's no secret that your teacher Tracy is the only person you'll allow to play with your hair. You won't let me touch it unless I hypnotize you with a Dora/popsicle combo. Even then, I'm working within a 28-second time limit before the NO NO NO NO NOs set in.

So when you came home from school on Friday with this hair-do, these were my first two thoughts:


1) I can't believe you let Tracy do that to your hair.

2) We need to pay Tracy's enrollment fee to next year's Bonner Brothers show, because if she can do this to a two year-old, imagine what she could do with a willing participant.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment