Friday, February 1, 2013

Mom's Day Off




Hey y'all -

I made a deal with my boss this week, and worked a marathon day on Tuesday in exchange for having Wednesday off.  Some of the other parents in Alberton and I are all members of what I guess you could call a preschool co-op; once a week, the participating kids all go to one house and do preschool activities together. This past Wednesday was supposed to be our turn, but you guys were the only kids who weren't sick, so "school" was cancelled. There's some kind of plague descending on our small town, and everyone either has the flu or a stomach bug or some other ailment that's so awful you can't discuss the symptoms in polite company.

I don't know how we've managed to avoid this round of illness, but I spend a lot of time worrying about germs and wishing I could just dunk you in bleach water. And that's how I came to think of the swimming pool as a fun weekday activity.









Not a bad day to spend a random Wednesday.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment