Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shoppin' on Sunday


Dear Laney,

We had a nice little Sunday. Your great-aunt Nancy just sent us a gift card to Outback Steakhouse to thank us for our hospitality during her visit a few weeks ago. The gift was unnecessary but totally appreciated, so today we drove into town and you got to eat your favorite meal in the world: Outback's Boomerang Mac n' Cheese. You can really put a dent in a bowl of that stuff.

We did a little shopping at Target and Costco (where you got a new pop-up book about jungle animals. We also got you a CD of children's songs that will probably drive me batty within the week, and I'll have no one to blame but myself).

This evening, you and your dad shared a fruit buffet on the coffee table. It's moments like this that make me realize how much fun y'all are to hang out with. And why my coffee table is always sticky.




Seriously - always.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment