Friday, December 24, 2010

Bad Parenting 101


Dear Laney,

Whee... Lots going on this week. Updating this blog requires me to have 20 minutes a day to myself, and that, my friend, would be a Christmas miracle (like when I discovered a box of Pizza Bites in the freezer this morning. Halleluja!).

What used to be a closet is now an office. What was my office is now an official dining area. What was a dining area is now an island with bar stools. Your dad and I organized our house all day yesterday, which meant that there were a few stretches where I needed you to entertain yourself.

Mercifully, you were content to watch cartoons on my iPod in what looked like the least comfortable position imaginable.

I would like to thank The Backyardigans, specifically the episode entitled "Riding The Range" ("Put a saddle on your pony/fill your pack with baloney") for making our home improvement projects possible.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment