Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Laney's Contacts


Dear Laney,

Because I am far too lazy to ever read an instruction manual, I have no idea how to add contact info to our phone directory. You don't seem to have that problem, because these are the contacts in our phone at present:
I have no idea where you met "Vlab," "5kubat," or "Mgngegf1d," who sound like a fat Romanian, a Iraqi mathematician and a Polish Rabbi. Maybe Tiny Tot Tales at the Library?

Funniest to me is that this directory includes the correct spelling of our friend Will Spjut, along with his correct phone number. I guess it's like the old saying goes, if you have enough monkeys at enough typewriters, you'll end up with Hamlet. (In this scenario, you are the monkey).

Now, either find me my manual or quit touching my stuff.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment