Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Next Home Improvement Project


Dear Laney,

The closet/storage area outside your bedroom used to be the place your dad threw all of his outdoor gear. Now that all of that stuff has been moved down to our basement, I got the brilliant/crazy idea to turn that space into a little work station for me. That way, I'll feel less guilty when I cite a home office on my tax return. As it stands now, if an auditor came to our house and demanded to see my home office, I'd have to point to the 2 sq ft on our dining room table between the macaroni and cheese plate and the tub of markers.

We started the Mom's Office project yesterday, and I'll be sure to post an "After" photo as soon as we're done.

In the meantime, I'm a little concerned if this is your dad's official measuring technique.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment