Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stop, Forrest!



Dear Laney,

I had to work all day yesterday, so your dad said he would take you for a drive. When you two came home hours later, I started asking questions about where you'd been and what you'd seen. Oh, your dad took you for a drive all right: to Idaho.





After further questioning and a google maps search, I finally figured out that Idaho wasn't as far away as I had previously believed. Just goes to show: like my car keys, my wallet and my cell phone, Idaho is never where I think it is.

Bravo to your dad for taking you on such a fun adventure; apparently, you were having such a good time stomping around that complete strangers asked if they could take your picture. Extra credit to Dad for actually taking some photos of his own - nice work, you guys.

Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment