Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UGH!


Dear Laney,

I know, I know. I need to post about our Valentine's Day weekend-long celebration, but that would require me to go through all of the photos and video I shot, and I'm probably not going to get to it today.

So here's something to tide everyone over in the meantime:

A few weeks ago, your dad carried something heavy into the house. I don't even remember what it was, but getting it in here required him to grunt and groan, as men do when they want you to notice how hard they're working. Ever since that day, you've started grunting every time you pick up something heavier than a Q-Tip. A walk up the completely flat super-steep hill between our house and the wood shed also requires a minimum of ten groans.

It all sounds a little something like this:


UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment