Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun Fact


Dear Laney,

Tomorrow, ABC is airing an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that I worked on. The episode is about bullying - how harmful it can be, how to identify it, and how to stop it. The show helped a mom whose son was a victim of bullying set up an anti-bullying organization and a website called Stand Together. I mention it on this blog because:

1) I designed the organization's logo:


2) I am NOT a graphic designer, so I made the logo using your construction paper, toddler safety scissors, and Crayola black marker. Then I ran it through our scanner and e-mailed it off.

When you get a little older, I will teach you words like "royalties" and "reimbursement" and "residuals." Until then, thanks for letting us borrow your stuff.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. this stand together symbol is a great picture for the program fremont high school is doing and im doin something on this stand together and im useing this logo for my posters im makeing for our Y.A.N.A prgram. so thanks for this logo it helps out alot.

    ReplyDelete