Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year. New Blog.


Dear Laney, Hagen & Readers,

You might have noticed that when you tried to log on to "Letters to Laney," you were automatically re-directed here. I spent a lot of time thinking about how to handle the blog now that we have two children. Having only a dedicated Laney blog seemed unfair to Hagen. Writing and maintaining two blogs seemed unthinkable. So, I arrived at this compromise: a new version of the blog dedicated to both children. I chose and registered the name "Y'all Hush," when I was only a few months pregnant, because it seemed like the phrase I was most likely to holler repeatedly over the next decade.

I did import the old Laney blog here, so all of the old posts are still there - but in the blog as in life, we'll just be incorporating the new kid as we move forward.

Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment