Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dad's Birthday


Hey y'all-

Dad turned 39 earlier this week. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and he said, "Maybe we can go to Outback and I can get a steak and a Chocolate Thunder From Down Under." I would have held out for a trip to Vegas, but that's why I didn't marry myself.

So I took him to Outback, then we came back to Grandma Sue's so we could all have our brownie sundaes together, and Laney could help him blow out the candle on another great year.



Since I can't afford the fixed-wing flight time that would probably make him ecstatic, instead I bought him a WWII Aviator game for the Wii and a pack of Guinness. Maybe if he drinks all the beer first, he'll feel like he's really flying.


Here's to another great year of having the best dad around. 

Love,
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment