Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cedar's Petting Zoo And All-You-Can-Eat Tortilla Chip Buffet (Limit One)



Dear Laney,

Last night, we went over to Cedar's house for dinner because her family just added two new goats to their menagerie, and we were dying to meet them. At least three times, The Other Brooke told me what the goats are named, but I've already forgotten. Something Tibetan, like Daru and Bijoulialidnedieubd. I would have named them Conway and Loretta, but that's only because I think all farm animals should be named after members of the Country Music Hall Of Fame. I specifically would like a rooster named Willie* and a pig named Patsy.


As soon as we got there, you and Cedar began sharing the same soggy tortilla chip back and forth, which was very sweet and super yucky.



I can neither confirm nor deny that this is the same tortilla chip:


You hear that? That's the sound of all of our nurse/blog readers simultaneously rolling their eyes and sighing in exasperation.

Eh, that's what all them shots is for, I reckon.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment