Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girl Talk




Dear Laney,

After taking my photography class, I decided I wanted to buy the Photoshop software that would let me tinker with my photos even more. At the time, I didn't have the money to spend on the program, but since I really wanted it, I became a little devious. I called Peg Peg and casually mentioned that when used correctly, Photoshop can remove wrinkles, erase crow's feet and take years off your face. AND, it's what the magazines use to make models look even skinnier. The scratching sound I could hear in the background was Peg Peg writing a check, stat.

But the mail from Florida to Montana can sometimes take forever, so I worked the makeover miracle of Photoshop into my next conversation with Grandma Sue. She actually busted out some cash and drove me to Costco.

I've managed to install it, but still have no sense of what I'm doing. When you see pics on this blog of Peg Peg and Grandma Sue as bikini models, you'll know I've got it figured out. In the meantime, it's fun to play with.




...Just not as much fun to play with as Cedar is.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment