Monday, July 30, 2012

To Do? To Done.


Dear Laney,

On Saturday morning, you put on your gardening hat and picked up your dad's field journal and headed for the potty. When I joined you in the bathroom, I found you sitting down, "writing" your To Do List for the day, which you helpfully translated for me as you went along.  It was a pretty ambitious list. 





But by Sunday afternoon, you had done it all. 

You went to a birthday party at Jojo's house, and played on her new playground. 


You went to Grandma Sue's house, and told me you were "just going to sleep ober." So your dad and I left you and Hagen there, and came home and slept 11 hours in a row. 

We went back to pick you up on Sunday morning, and then went to the farmer's market by the carousel, where you had ice cream.








Minus the skiing, all your dreams came true this weekend. 

Might I borrow that magical field journal?

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment