Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day


Dear Laney,

Today is your first day of 3 year-old preschool.

Our friend Cara has a great tradition of asking her three girls what they want to be when they grow up, then taking their picture on the first day of each school year, holding a sign with that possible future occupation on it.

It's such a cute idea, I'm going to steal it.


Those were the answers you gave us at the dinner table last night. Then, you asked me if I knew how you could get "in" the TV. Girl, you're about the ten thousandth person to ask me that.

Grandparents: Better start saving your frequent flyer points, because it looks like Laney's moving to LA or Orlando in 2032. I can't think of anywhere else that "dancing, sparkly princess" is a serious career choice.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment