Friday, June 4, 2010

Call The Doctor! No, Wait. Hold That Thought.


Dear Laney,

Sometimes, my pulse races because I think you've been stricken by some rare skin disease that has turned your pigment purple.

Then, I remember that you had blueberries for breakfast.

Also, you're pulling up and standing all the time now, which is great...

Especially considering that you're balancing on these size 2 tootsies.

In fact, you're climbing everything these days, especially me. You've started treating your mom like your own personal Everest. All you're missing is the sherpa and oxygen tank.

You have changed so much in just a month - I would definitely say this has been the biggest spurt in terms of growth and development.


We're just waiting on you to hit the quiet/reflective/sedentary stage.

When does that kick in?

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment