Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Early Father's Day to Dad


Dear Laney,

Your dad got his Father's Day present from us a week early, because the weather was so nice this weekend that I thought he'd want to start using it immediately. Behold, the new bike trailer:


I love that you insisted on taking a book with you on the inaugural voyage - like you didn't know just how long this road trip was going to take, and you might need something to entertain you along the way.



Now, you and Dad and Ella and Gus can go on great adventures, and I'll stay home and do all sorts of crazy things with my spare time...like go to the bathroom by myself.

When you got back from your first ride, we hung out in the backyard and grilled buffalo burgers. I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer.




Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that she gets prettier every day?

    ReplyDelete