Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tasty Saturday


Dear Laney,

This afternoon, we went on a little fishing excursion, or - as you seem to consider these trips - Laney's Outdoor Smorgasbord Of Super Snacks And Tasty Treats.




Your dad wanted to try out his new fly rod. I'm sure at this point it goes without saying that he didn't catch anything. But you and I had a good time eating lunch and organizing the rocks and kicking in the sand and splashing in the water...and then you made an executive decision about where we should store your dad's slice of pizza while we waited on him to join us:


If you won't tell him, I won't.

Love,
Mom

P.S. I know I said that last night was as dirty as you've ever been, but I think you topped it with today's perfect storm of pizza, strawberries and river mud.

Good job, Laney bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment