Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fashion Forward




Dear Laney,

This afternoon, you moseyed into the bathroom, opened up my jewelry drawer and helped yourself to some accessories.

You draped yourself in one necklace, and when a second necklace wasn't big enough to go over your head, you decided to wear it like a headband, even though - and correct me if I'm wrong - if I offered you a hundred bucks, you wouldn't wear a hat.

After getting dolled-up, you climbed upstairs and spent the afternoon reading.

I understand - I also have days when I'm in the living room, wrestling with the dog and eating string cheese when I'm suddenly overcome with the idea I could look more fabulous.

Love,
Mom

P.S:


I include this last picture, because 1) Peg Peg makes that same face all the time and 2)it might be the first time I've ever captured your teeth on film.




No comments:

Post a Comment