Monday, November 22, 2010

I Forget Which Circle...


Dear Laney,

Today, I drove a screaming toddler through four inches of snow so I could have my teeth cleaned. I did not finish reading Dante's Inferno like I was supposed to in 12th grade, but I'm pretty sure that combination of activities was featured in one of the circles of Hell.

I put the camera on the dashboard and shot 15 seconds of footage, just in case anyone wants to see what life is like on our road today:


Your dad came and got you while I had my teeth done, and entertained you for the afternoon. I'm not sure what you crazy kids did, but it wore you slap out. This was the view in the rearview mirror all the way home. Nice work, Dad.


Why yes, you ARE wearing legwarmers and a Hello Kitty hat and a sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up. We're bringing the 80s back, baby.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment