Monday, November 1, 2010

Ridiculous Reader Request

Dear Laney,

We got an e-mail from Clay Mercer of Vienna, Georgia this morning. Clay continues to be our most demanding non-relation. You might remember him from such requests as The Laney Family Tree.

This was Clay's e-mail:

Since we know that you have nothing better to do....
And since we know you've taken 2500+ photos of Laney......
How about a time-delay sequence thing that shows her growing up during her first year?

Just what our blog needs: a brainstorming department. But since you decided to take a two hour nap this morning, I was able to make Clay's dream come true.

Here 'tis. I call this clip Laney Burbach: 14 Months in 90 Seconds. It's a treat for both Clay and any readers out there who might be suffering from ADD.


Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. To the point, this montage was not my "dream come true" but rather my urge du jour. I prefer to think of myself as an 'idea man' not a brainstorming department. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete