Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your Fabulous, Free, Familial Babysitters


Dear Laney,

A few nights ago, your Auntie Brynn and Uncle Nate kept you while your dad and I went out for dinner. Of course I wasn't there to see what you guys did in our absence, but here is what I'm able to put together based on the photos that Nate e-mailed me today:

1) Your aunt and uncle forced you to eat something made from cheese. CHEESE, I say.
2) They held you down and made you watch "The Backyardigans." I KNOW.
3) They tortured you by blowing on your tummy.
4) When they ran out of other fiendish ideas, they put you to work organizing Nate's ammunition. (No, seriously).






I don't know how you survived the sweatshop conditions. Looks positively hellish. I'd complain, but like I said - they don't charge for their services.

So carry on, Uncle Nate and Auntie Brynn.

Carry on.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment