Thursday, October 7, 2010

"She's Better Than Puppies!"




Dear Laney,

Today, I went to the University of Montana campus for a meeting, and while I was in my meeting, your dad took you for a walk around The Oval.

You might not know this, but certain people have the notion that puppies are the ultimate "chick magnet." The theory goes that if a single guy walks around with a puppy on a leash, the gals will come a-runnin'.

When I came out of my meeting, your dad said "She's better than puppies!" Apparently, walking around with a little blonde toddler caused the young coeds to gather. To hear your dad tell it, he was practically swarmed by chicks. "It was almost uncomfortable," he said.

I see.

You know what would make this story more interesting to me? If he had gotten any of their numbers. As potential babysitters.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment