Monday, October 4, 2010

More From Meghan


Dear Laney,

Today, I celebrated my wedding anniversary by going to the dentist. Who needs dinner and a movie when you could have a drilling on your filling?

After the dentist, you and I stopped by the mall to meet up with Meghan, so she could give us the rest of the photos from our photo shoot. While I'm thinking of it, here are a few more of my favorites:






In other news, you have decided that you now want to walk everywhere, which is great. But I don't think anyone would call you "Speedy," unless it was one of those opposite nicknames you give people, like if someone called me "Stretch" or called your dad "Chatty."

These days, you like to hold on to my finger and lurch around like Elvis after a few cocktails. The technique is super-cute, but isn't designed to cover a lot of ground. This is why today's trek from The Gap to Sears took us approximately two and a half days. Along the way, we had to stop for provisions, the Indians stole a few of our horses, and ol' Curly contracted dysentery.*

But I'm so proud of you for never ever giving up.

Love,
Mom

* You're right. A dysentery joke on a baby blog is entirely inappropriate.



1 comment:

  1. But then, most people don't know Curly like we do.

    ReplyDelete