Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Sam n' Laney Halloween Flashback






Dear Laney,

When Sam was here a few months ago for a visit, we took Halloween pictures of the two of you. You remember? It was that afternoon you spent pulling on Sam's fake hair and making her squeal. I know it's not quite Halloween yet, but I've waited over six weeks to share these, and I figure we're close enough.

Speaking of Halloween, I got a birthday present in the mail yesterday from our friends Will and Lindsay, and Will had filled the box with about 3 pounds of Halloween candy. It took you about five seconds to figure out how to open a mini box of Milk Duds, but then you happily sucked on the same one for about two hours, leaving behind a steady trickle of chocolate drool everywhere you went. Remind me to mention that in my thank-you note to Will.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment