Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Everybody Calm Day-own


Dear Laney,

I'm in Manhattan today. I'm always torn about this place... For example, I had to ride a small, hot elevator this morning that someone had just tee tee'd in. Potty training note: Elevators are not an okay potty spot. No sticker for that guy. On the other hand, my computer's LCD screen has been giving me trouble today, so I walked two blocks to the Soho Apple store where someone fixed it while I waited. The nearest Apple store to our house is seven hours away. So there's that.

Since the last time I saw you a few days ago, I've been on three planes and two trains. I've driven through Jersey in a rental van. True story: I drove past an exit for a town called Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey. Immediately, I thought, "If I were mayor of that town, I would host a big Halloween festival every year called 'Ho-Ho-Kus Pocus." It's thoughts like this that guarantee I'll never actually hold public office.

You know whats been keeping me from getting stressed out on this trip? This video I found on my computer yesterday:



You entertain me so much, even when we're not in the same time zone.

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment