Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Photo Remainders



Laney got a camera for Christmas. She demands that everyone yell "CHEESE!" and then holds the camera to the side of her face. The camera currently holds 138 photos of whatever was five feet to my right.


Last week, we went to an animal "meet n' greet" at the Children's Museum. I told Laney there would be a fox, so every time the trainer brought out another animal to introduce, Laney yelled, "Yeah? Where's the FOX?" Had it been a comedy club, we would have been bounced for heckling.

The animal pictured above is a huge rodent-like thing called a Cava. Now I can put a face to the elusive creature that has been homesteading in my Subaru.


"Laney is hilarious!" raves audience of one.


Grandma Sue came over for an important meeting of the fashion-forward Gardening Committee.


Just what we need: another young'un who wants to do everything himself. 


Memorial Day trip to town. Laney's tired of walking. Dad's tired of shopping. Everybody wins!


"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."


Knows way more than he wants to about Strawberry Shortcake.


The 2387th time we rode the carousel, but the first time I tried to operate my big camera from the seat of a moving horse. Is it in focus? Not really. But did I throw up? Also no. I'm calling this a win.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment